Ag Ventures Alliance invests in companies with unique agricultural innovations in the U.S. As early investors, we take a hands-on approach. We not only bring financial resources to the table but add value to each company by supplementing AgVA staff resources with our extensive farmer network to assure that products optimize farm productivity and income.
- We are seed and startup stage investors
- We invest relatively small amounts in the seed rounds but have the capacity to invest larger amounts in subsequent rounds and bring in strategic capital as the business develops.
- We can lead or merely participate in seed stage deals but let others lead in growth stage investments.
- We are looking for disruptive technology that works and has a large, verifiable market.
- The management team can be incomplete but must consist of intelligent, driven individuals who are willing to listen, take advice and are willing to grow the company to a successful exit.
- We can invest anywhere in the U.S. but tend to focus on the Midwest.
Consider applying for one of our grants!