Who can belong to Ag Ventures Alliance?
Any individual, business, or organization can be a member of Ag Ventures Alliance.
What does it cost to become a member of Ag Ventures Alliance?
To become a member you must make an initial membership investment of $250. After that there is an annual fee of $25 due by March 31st each year.
Why should I join Ag Ventures Alliance?
If you join Ag Ventures you can:
- Participate in value-added businesses developed by Ag Ventures.
- Members will have first or only opportunity to participate.
- Members can become a part of Countryside Angels.
- Obtain development assistance for a value-added business venture that you are interested in starting.
- Support value-added activities.
- Access to cutting-edge technology through the Farmer Trial Network.
- Participate in educational events.
How can I join?
Simply clink on the apply button above. Please note that you will be required to make your $250 initial membership investment upon submission.
You can also print out the Membership Application Form and send it by mail to the address below.
Please make check payable to Ag Ventures Alliance and send the $250 initial membership investment to:
Ag Ventures Alliance
2009 4th St SW, Suite 1
Mason City, Iowa 50401
There will be an Annual Renewal Fee of $25.00 payable by March 31st of each year.